About this opportunity
- This is an independent contractor (IC) position — work from home on your own schedule!
- Software, leads, and insurance provided; IATA card for eligible agents to receive special considerations across the travel industry.
- This is strictly a commission position with a commission range of 60% – 90% based on experience and sales achieved within a calendar year. Limitless income opportunity!
Would you like to work from home or while you travel?
TravelAble LLC is commited to creating an accessible world for our clients. We perform a very specialized service, and as such, our clients return time and time again. We are also advocates, liaising with suppliers directly to give them feedback on ways to make products more accessible and inclusive. We serve others first, ensuring their vacations are everything they dreamed of and that every aspect is accessible.
For our agents, this simply means that you must have an open mind and an open heart for clients from every walk of life! It also means that you have a commitment to the mission and ethos of TravelAble and you act accordingly. We serve, not sell, although this is a sales position!
We welcome all candidates; those who would like to make this a full-time commitment as well as those who just love travel and are looking for some extra income on the side. We have a fun and supportive atmosphere where we encourage each other as a team to work towards creating the best possible vacations for our clients.
We provide personal training in marketing and procedures, as well as tips on generating leads and growing your business. We also provide opportunities to train on various products and travel vendors.
We need you to ask lots of questions and be honest during this process. Finding the right fit between Agency and Advisor is vital to ensure a mutually beneficial relationship. Delve deep into our level of customer care services we provide, back office support, requirements, expectations, and recommendations. We want to make sure this is a great fit for both of us.
BEFORE YOU GET STARTED DO NOTE: TravelAble is currently NOT accepting applications for residents of Hawaii or Puerto Rico; and all applicants must be legally allowed to work in the U.S.
- Assist clients in all aspects of the vacation planning process.
- Research, plan, and manage travel arrangements from booking until return.
- Learn and implement protocols for ensuring vacation accessibility.
- Provide customer service for clients before, during, and after travel.
- Build and grow your own book of clients (training provided).
- Participate in marketing activities to drive leads and increase your sales.
- Participate in team meeting and one-on-one coaching sessions to include goal setting.
- Track and report commissions and performance data.
- Are responsible for all costs including a startup fee with no other fees for the first year. Fees thereafter will be calculated by sales volume and commission level desired.
- An Associate, Bachelor’s or advanced degree is recommended
- Ideal candidates are extremely passionate about travel
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must have a computer, phone, and high-speed internet.
- Must be willing to work after hours to serve the clients
- Must be able to take and learn from feedback, both positive and negative
- Travel industry experience not required but considered a plus
Ready to join Team TravelAble?
Thank you so much for your interest. Fill out our application, and we will contact you if you are a good fit for the company.